Thursday 3 September 2015

I'M MARRIED NOW!



Long time no post. I truly apologize.

Since last time I posted here, I have been extremely busy (having gotten engaged last September) planning my wedding, travelling to Europe on our honeymoon, moving in and settling into our new home, and then adopting kittens!

I'm still in business, though! I'm working on re-organizing myself, updating my website, actually setting up a couple Etsy shops, and attending some craft shows this fall! (More info on those shows is coming up in the next post.)

Till then,


Alison Taylor-Harder :)


P.S. Sorry I never posted photos from my last craft show – there's actually not really much to see! The show did not have a great attendance, and I did not sell very much. But I've learned several tips, and am so excited for the next shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment