Monday 17 November 2014

CRAFT SHOW + FREE FONTS!

This Saturday, I will be selling my art at a craft show for the very first time!! I'm excited!


Two of my friends are also selling stuff! One friend is selling Jacaranda products! If you've never heard of Jacaranda Creations, you should definitely check it out! All the products are hand-sewn by women in Africa, and all the money made is sent right back to those women and their families. Learn more by visiting www.jacarandacommunity.com.

My other friend creates amazing and beautiful shadow boxes! She will be opening an Etsy shop very soon, and when she does, I will pass along the link! In the meantime, if you are in the GTA, I hope you can come by and visit our tables at the show!

Here's a sneak peak at some of the stuff I will be selling...



For more information, visit the JKCS Christmas craft show facebook page! www.facebook.com/events/1542755012609786.

And now... FREE FONTS!

The three beautiful fonts that I used in my latest invitation design were absolutely free! And I thought it would be fun to share these with you!


Click on the links below to download the fonts! :)

Enjoy!


Alison


P.S. Check back soon! I will be posting pictures from the craft show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment